Thursday, March 1, 2012

Red Lobster

Ugh, sorry for not posting yesterday, guys.  I've just been non-stop with school work that needs to be finished up before Spring Break.  Did I mention that's next week?  Yep, pretty sure I have.  I'm going to try and keep this short, because I have one last midterm standing between me and the sweet, delicious glory of lounging on a boat deck at 2:30 in the afternoon with a daiquiri in hand.  And I haven't really started studying for it.  Oops. 

In between all the hectic study-guide making and presentation-perfecting, I cashed in my free week of tanning at a tanning salon, in hopes of sticking it to the weather man and getting bronze regardless.  Well, I think I'm a few shades past bronze and closer to "lobster."  Can I have some cheddar bay biscuits over here please?  I should have listened to the girl when she told me to only tan for 8 minutes, but I was so anxious to look like I could possibly be Nigerian that I didn't listen.  I've also been eating obnoxiously healthy, so at least I feel like a Nigerian.  Get it, starving African kid? Haha.  Seriously, a girl ate Burger King in my night class yesterday and I was practically drooling I was so hungry for greasy, cheesy food coated in ketchup.  Just a few more days and I will be stuffing myself with delicious cruise food.  I hope my boyfriend doesn't mind me picking off his plate, too.  He eats like a bird so I'm sure he won't mind.  Then again, an NFL linebacker eats like a bird compared to me when I'm hungry. 

Just 6 hours stand between me and sweet freedom, and my sorority has a date party tonight, so I can't wait to start my break off dressed up downtown. 

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment