Monday, April 9, 2012

Chickens Sans Heads

God, time is moving through molasses today.  I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off all day, it should be much later than 2pm.  Sigh.  I'm way too frustrated to have patience with anyone today.  Especially club managers.  Seriously, some of the most unprofessional people I've ever met.  I get that you work at a bar but... I shouldn't have to contact you via Twitter. 

On top of that, my cell phone has run completely out of space.  As in, I'm about to delete my Facebook app so I can open a text message.  So aggravating.  Not to mention there's about a million other things I have to do, like school work, and getting ready for formal, and probably shopping for my boyfriend's clothes for formal, because God forbid a member of the male gender go to the mall alone and dress himself.  Deep breath. 

Did I mention that our microwave broke last week?  And it won't be fixed for another week or two?  Cool.  Now, I don't eat very many microwaveable meals, but I do rely a lot on that little machine of wonder.  I'm way too busy throughout the week to cook meals every night, and often am not even home for meal times, so I pack a lunch (or dinner).  I cook either Sunday or Monday for the whole week, package it up into servings and meals, and then, yep, reheat it all in the microwave to save time.  It's a pain in the royal ass to not have one.  Try re-heating mac and cheese on the stove... go ahead, I dare you.  Exactly my point.  Gross.

Anyways, my mind is racing a zillion miles a minute yelling at me to do my study guide, so I promise I'll have a more interesting post for tomorrow. 

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment